Wednesday, September 19, 2012

50 Questions to Free Your Mind, Question #7

05. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

This is a tough one for me. If we talking about a career, then I’m doing a little of both. If I were a male, I would be getting ready to start medical school, but because I want a family before I’m almost too old to have one, I’m in nursing school. I'm not saying it's not possible to have a family and be a female doctor, but it's just not what I felt was right for me. My ultimate goal of being a nurse practitioner is similar to being a doctor, and I’m getting the best of both worlds. So either way, I’m helping people.

Religiously, I have a long way to go. What I believe and what I do are two different things. I really don’t have an excuse either.... .

No comments:

Post a Comment