Monday, September 3, 2012

969 Days Left-Goals 14, 22, 73, and 99 Completed!

Goal 14. Take Donnie out to Eat when she gets a job. She got a new job as an LPN and starts next Monday. She wanted to go to Olive Garden, so that's where we headed to.

Goal 22. Visit the Hub City Farmer's Market. I couldn't find it at first. I had to drive around the block a couple of times before I discovered it, but I got some cinnamon bread. I'd like to go again some time.

Goal 35. Learn two new songs on the guitar. I have a chord book and from the book I learned, Night Moves and You're Still the One (cheesy, I know).

Goal 73. Donate blood. This was a bad experience. I was by myself at Walmart, the blood mobile was outside, and I just thought I'd do a good deed and cross this off my list. Bad idea. DO NOT give blood by yourself if it is your first time. I go in, they prick my finger, ask me questions about my sexual preferences, take my blood pressure, and hook me up. Through all of this I feel fine.

When I was finished, I got up, walked to the back, and got me a soda. I still felt fine. I sat down, and within ten seconds, I did not feel fine. I became extremely nauseous. I looked for someone to help, but they weren't looking at me. Then, I got light-headed and started seeing stars. I looked again, but they still weren't looking. Then, it was like all the blood rushed to my ears. Everything got really loud and sounded like a busted speaker. My thinking was a little fuzzy by this time, and it took me a few seconds to realize that yes, I have ear problems, but no, things are not supposed to sound that way.

Thank goodness, a woman giving blood asked me if I was okay and alerted the workers. I was either going to be sick or pass out. I had to lie down for a while, and then I felt crappy the rest of the day. All I got for it was a t-shirt and movie ticket, so my blood better help somebody!

Goal 51. Go geocaching x 5. I did my first geocache for the list. It was an easy one in a local park.

Goal 99. Give up facebook for a week

I completed my first full week back to school this week, and I think it got to me a little. This is what I wore to school (accidentally) one day:

Stylish right?

And just look at my adorable kitty cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment