Sunday, September 9, 2012

Book #8

Okay, it took me over a week to read a good book. That's a sign for you that I'm busy, lol.

08. Defending Jacob-William Landay
Synopsis: "Andy Barber has been an assistant district attorney in his suburban Massachusetts county for more than twenty years. He is respected in his community, tenacious in the courtroom, and happy at home with his wife, Laurie, and son, Jacob. But when a shocking crime shatters their New England town, Andy is blindsided by what happens next: His fourteen-year-old son is charged with the murder of a fellow student." Read more and buy the book

My Thoughts: I liked it. I was surprised by it. I have read so many books at this point that I can usually guess the twists, but I didn't guess this one. I think the ending is fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone who likes legal dramas and mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment