Sunday, August 5, 2012

997 Days Left: Goals 97 and 44 COMPLETED!

Goal 97
After a day of writing goals, a day of designing the website, and two days of writing the “pages”, I can officially say I have started my blog. Join me and make your own list.

I decided for my first post, I should at least do an easy goal, so I chose to complete Goal 44. Enter a Contest or Sweepstakes...

Goal 44. Enter a Contest or Sweepstakes
Okay, so in typical Nikki fashion I went a little overboard. Instead of entering one contest, I entered several. You can too! I would love to win any of these even the small products. I think I would enjoy body wash so much more if I won it!

Win a Corvette
Prize Packages from Cooking.com
Petsmart -One trip to LA to meet Bret Michaels (okay, I don’t really care to meet Bret Michaels, but sure. Why not?), a guitar, or a $50 gift card.
Win an IPad from Woman’s Day
Bic -(Pick your 5 favorite lighter designs). Win a $3000 Ticketmaster Gift Card.
$20 Gift Car For Barnes and Noble. ENDS SOON
Verizon- Some very cool adventure prizes like rafting and ziplining, supercar experience, or race on a sailboat
Apartment Guide- Pick your favorite design and win $10,000 to redo your place.
$150 Paypal Cash Giveaway
Prize valued at $200
Win “Beauty of the Game” Cologne
Win a Softsoap body wash

I also finished reading one book, A Storm of Swords.

.
99 books to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment