Wednesday, August 29, 2012

50 Questions to Free Your Mind #4

4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Unfortunately, yes. I am a thinker and a planner. I’m not even sure if it’s possible to accomplish everything I want to do. I have big goals that I am likely to accomplish. I want to own a home, be married, have two kids, and earn my masters and doctorate in nursing. These are things I’m willing to go to great lengths to achieve.

There are, however, other goals I would love to accomplish, but they may never happen. I want to own my own doctor’s office where I would be the nurse practitioner, and have a clinic for patients without sufficient funds at least once a month. I want to own a boat, maybe adopt a child, and be fluent in Spanish. I would also love to write a book.

I could seriously write an entire other dayzeroproject list with my actual “bucket list” items.

No comments:

Post a Comment