Monday, August 20, 2012

983 Days-Update Goal 92 Complete

In Progress:
Goal 25: I watched one movie from IMDB's top 250, Seven with Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt.

Goal 92: Make banana "ice cream". I've seen this all over pinterest. You take bananas, squish them up, and stick them in the freezer. B and I decided to make it today. For our "ice cream," we added peanut butter chips.

I peeled the bananas, sliced them up, and put them in a bowl.

We then proceeded to squish them with a potato masher. I wouldn't, however, recommend this. I, honestly, was feeling too lazy to wash the mixer, so I just mashed them up, but I would definitely recommend using a mixer or a blender to get the right consistency.

The next step is to pour some reece's peanut butter chips into the mix. You could also try chocolate chips, peanut butter, or honey.

Then, freeze. During this time, we ate some of the peanut butter chips from the bag. They are delicious, by themselves. Very sweet, but delicious. B. put a paper plate on her head and told me to take a picture, so here it is:

Now, eat! We weren't too impressed by this ice cream. Freezing the bananas didn't really make it taste any better to me than a regular banana. I think we preferred the peanut butter chips. But some of you may enjoy it! Lots of dieters and healthy eaters enjoy frozen banana slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment