Friday, August 24, 2012

Book 5-Jane Eyre

05. Jane Eyre-Charlotte Bronte
Synopsis: "An orphan girl's progress from the custody of cruel relatives to an oppressive boarding school culminates in a troubled career as a governess. Jane's first assignment at Thornfield, where the proud and cynical master harbors a scandalous secret, draws readers ever deeper into a compelling exploration of the mysteries of the human heart."
Free for Kindle

My Thoughts: I read this back in the eighth grade. Well, actually I was supposed to read it, and I didn't make it through it. I decided to give it a second try. I did better this time. I made it through the whole book, but I can't say I'm all that impressed. I enjoyed the middle of the book, but I trudged through the beginning and the end. I know this is some people's favorite book, but it's not mine.

This is my classic book for the Mixing it Up challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment